It's time to link up my first quarter finished for 2013. I had 6 items that I wanted to finish and unfortunately I only finished 3 maybe 4 of them, you can find my original post here. So let's brake it down folks ....
1. My commissioned quilt is DONE!!
2. My original plan for our master bedroom quilt changed. I had planned on making a quilt out of Flea Market Fancy and linen but once the top was done, the color scheme just wasn't working for my master bedroom. So I don't know if this counts or not but I did finish a master bedroom quilt just not the original plan.
3. I was able to finish the diaper bag and I love it! If my hubby and I ever have a little one of our own, I will definitely be using this pattern!
4. And last but not least. I was able to finish my FMF pillow cover. This was my first experience with curved piecing and it wasn't as bad as I had thought it would be.
5. FMF pillow shams were not finished since the master bedroom planned changed.
6. I have not finished the pincushion/scissor case. I need to hand-stitch everything together and I just can't get motivated to work on this project. I guess I will add it to my Q2 list!