1. I need to quilt and bind my scrappy trip along quilt. I know I can finish this one. It's already basted and since I used basting spray it needs to be quilted asap!
2. The next quilt that I really want to finish this quarter is my Single Girl Quilt. I have all my pieces cut and several blocks done but there is a lot of work left to be done!
3. I really would like to finish two pillows for the Christmas season this year. I love the polar bear and penguin FPP patterns in the Pretty in Patchwork: Holidays book. They will look great on my couch!
4. I have sketched out plans for tote and I am really wanting to try my hand at writing up a pattern so this is definitely on my to-do list this summer. I have all of the blocks pieced, now I need to construct that bag and figure out how to write a pattern with the software that I have.
5. Jessi from Inside the Paper Box showed her amazing Birdie Sling at our last McKinney Modern Quilt Guild meeting. After I saw hers, I knew that I had to make my own. So I purchased some fabrics and will be starting on this project tomorrow! I want to be able to use this bag this week so I should have a quick turn around time.
6. And of course I have my sewing kit that I need to finish. This has been on my list forever! I just can't seem to get motivated to finish this.
I am sure there are many more projects but I think this is a good start. What projects are you working on? Are there ever any projects that you just can't get motivated to finish? Please tell me I'm not the only one who has that issue.
I'm linking up over at She Can Quilt!