Wow! This year has really flown by! I have several projects that I need to finish before the end of the year! I am so glad Rhonda from Quilter in the Gap put this event together, it really has motivated me to get some things done!
1. All that needs done is stitching on the binding. I'm soooooo close! This will be done and posted by the end of the week!
2. All I need to do with this is stitch down the binding. This is going to be MY quilt! I am sooooo excited. I absolutely loved how it turned out!
3. This is going to be a Christmas Tree Skirt made from Log Cabin blocks.
4. I need to finish this for a friend. It's going to be a cash system wallet. It's based off the Dave Ramsey money system.
5. I have all of the pieces to make a felt sewing kit. The owl will be the scissor holder. A tree stump will be a pincushion. And a mushroom will be a retractable measuring tape holder. It's going to be so cute.
6. This is a practice pillow. I joined the Pillow Talk Swap and I have a design I really wanted to use for my partner but I have never pieced curves so this is my practice run. So far it's going well!
7. This is the fabric that I will be using for the Pillow Talk Swap. I have the template cut out and ready to go. I just have to make sure that I am confident with piecing the curves!
8. And last but not least .... the Weekender Bag. Heidi from Fabric Mutt and I have teamed up and are hosting The Long Weekend Event! It's a support group for all of those who need a little push to tackle the patter, myself included! This will be done by the second week of November!
Thanks Rhonda for creating a fantastic event! I hope you think about doing it again next year!