Back in July I linked up with the 3rd Quarter Finish-A-Long, you can find that post here.
All-in-all, I think I did pretty well. Here are my finishes that I will be linking up with Rhonda's Post 3rd Quarter Finish-A-Long.
1. The finish I am most proud of!!! I actually just finished hand-stitching the binding today!
My LQS had a monthly challenge with our Bring and Brag group. For the past year, we have been given two different colors and were asked to make ticker tape blocks with those colors. So I pieced all 24 colors, and because I was one of the first ten participants to finish the top, I had it quilted for free!!! I just finished the binding this afternoon. I absolutely love how it turned out!
2. My second finish was a set of Christmas coasters!! I love this vintage print by Alexander Henry.
3. My third finish was the first of two baby quilts. Nothing super fancy here. But it did go to a super cute little girl!!
4. My fourth finish is another baby quilt. It doesn't have a home yet but I do have a friend that is expecting!!
5. My fifth finish is my Christmas Tree Skirt. I love how this turned out. I can't wait to use it this Christmas!!
This is a shot of the back.
There was only one project that is still unfinished.
My pogo stick quilt top is pieced and the back is ready to go. All I need to do is baste, quilt and bind this puppy! But this project will have to wait. I'm not going to be crawling around on the floor anytime soon basting quilts. I was planning on using this quilt to practice my free motion quilting. I should be able to get back to this in about 5 months. Until then I will concentrate on all of those little projects that I have been wanting to do!!!