New Year's Project List
01 January 2012
Instead of a New Year's Resolution this year I decided to make a "want to" sewing list. There are so many techniques and projects I would love to try so here's my 2012 list.
1. I would love to try curved piecing.
2. Make a king sized quilt for our bed.
3. Finish a top secret project, which cannot be named.
4. Make a tree skirt for next Christmas.
5. Make some table runners for next Christmas.
6. Set up an etsy shop and stock it full of wonderful items that buyers can't resist. :)
7. Finish my Farmer's Wife Blocks
8. Turn the guest room into a sewing room! Whooo that's an exciting one. No more sewing at the kitchen table!
9. Put together at least one pattern this year.
10. Try working with a purse frame for the first time.
11. Work on my photography skills. They aren't so hot right now. :)
12. Make a chevron quilt, possibly out of solids.
13. Dive into the world of free motion quilting. (I will admit I am terrified of it!)
These are just a few goals I can think of but I know my list will grow. Hopefully I can get through this list by the end of 2012. Here goes nothin'!
Also, Lily's Quilts has put together a Small Blog Meet and I have decided to give it a try. I have only been sewing for about a year and discovered the quilting blog-land in the last 6 months. I had no idea how many wonderful quilters were out there and how many resources were available. I have learned so much and am so grateful to be involved in this community. I am inspired by something new every day.
Wishing you a blessed New Year!