Here are the projects that I want to complete this summer!
1. I need to add a border to this pinwheel quilt, quilt and bind it!
2. I plan to make pillow shams to match the quilt. I have the fabric but I haven't cut it out yet. I have never made pillow shams before so it should be exciting! I am going to make a big blue and white pinwheel and border it with the light blue fabric. We'll see how it turns out!
3. I need to bind my scruffily quilt!
4. I need to complete the quilt-along with Rachel from ps i quilt! Luckily, everything is cut, I am just waiting on instructions about how to piece it all together!! This is my first quilt-along and it's tons of fun!
5. I have a pattern for a sewing machine cover and other accessories that I really wanted to do this summer. I have the fabric, now I just need to do the work!
6. Finally ....... I had plans to do a quilt for my sister-in-law, who just got married.
So it begins ..... two months ....... six projects ....... here we go!